lunedì 18 giugno 2007

Una risata lo seppellirà

Hello,
My name is Patrick Bryan Knight, I am 36 years old, and I was born January 12th 1968. I have been incarcerated for nearly 14 years, since 1991 facing the death penalty.
I have many opinions and ideas about the death penalty and Texas Death Row. I have many stories I would like to share with anyone willing enough or inquisitive enough to ask. Some are sad some poignant. Some, if you can believe are comical.
I have made many friends here. Many of whom have already been executed. Some have received life sentences and two have been released from prison to be free again. There are men here who are guilty of the most heinous of crimes. There are men here who were at the crime but killed no one, then there are men here who are truly innocent. As for myself, I am guilty not many men will admit that. I did not pull the trigger, but I could have stopped it from happening.
In the years of my imprisonment I have transformed myself from an angry young man into what I believe to be a thoughtful introspective person. I’ve learned to craft wonderful jewellery-boxes and clocks, I’ve learned to draw and have learned to explore my imagination to begin a book of fiction and to write poetry.
I am a father who will soon be a grandfather, if my newly married daughter has her way.
If anyone visiting this page is of the mind and heart to possibly help me financially it would truly be a blessing and it would take some of the burden from my sister who works and goes to college. But anyone at all who merely wishes to inquire about life on Texas death row from a unique and experienced point of view I welcome your letters and will respond to them all as I can afford to. Send questions or comments to me please.



Patrick Brian Knight verrà ucciso il 26 giugno 2007. Fra 8 giorni verrà immobilizzato su un lettino, in un carcere del Texas, e gli praticheranno l'iniezione letale. Ma quando gli chiederanno quali sono le sue ultime parole, non aspettatevi pensieri per la sua famiglia o invettive contro il giudice che l'ha condannato. Si farà una risata, sperando che sia contagiosa. E le parole che userà potrebbero essere quelle che gli avete suggerito voi all'indirizzo:


Patrick Bryan Knight
# 999072
Polunsky Unit
3872 F.M. 350 South
Livingston, TX 77351
USA

Nessun commento: